The Chateau St. Jean Wine Club
Sonoma delivered to your doorstep.
The Chateau St. Jean Wine Club was created for our friends to gain an intimate connection to our estate, experiences, events and wines. Chateau St. Jean produces an extensive portfolio of wines including vineyard designated wines, limited-production Reserve wines, and the flagship Cinq Cépages Red Wine blend. As a Member of the Chateau St. Jean Wine Club, you will have access to these exclusive wines, along with our estate, showcasing incredible vineyard views, a dramatic mountain backdrop, lush gardens, and the elegant 1920s chateau.
Our winemaker selects limited release bottlings from our wine library in addition to other exclusive offerings of Chateau St. Jean wines.
- 20-25% savings on allocation shipments and additional wine orders
- First access to our limited production wines
- Complimentary Estate Tastings for up to four in your party (including Wine Club member)
- Invitations to exclusive winery events, including our Annual Wine Club Appreciation Party
- Additional savings on elevated winery experiences and events
- Access to our exclusive Wine Club Member Patio
- Complimentary enrollment in the Foley Food and Wine Society
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people (including Wine Club member) and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Banshee, Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone Vineyard, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Headturner, Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate Winery, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery , The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee, and you are only paying for your shipment cost each shipment. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are sent. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
Chateau St. Jean wines are only available to ship to select states. Shipping policy is subject to change without notice.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, the request to cancel must be received at least 30 days prior to the next shipment. A commitment term of one year is required before the club can be cancelled.